I was nominated last week for the Mystery Blogger Award by the wonderful Audra from Audra’s Book Blabbing! Thank you so much for the tag/nomination!
From the creator of the award: “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma)
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Nominate up to 20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Facts About Me
- Despite the theme of my blog being all things pink, my favorite color is purple
- I studied Italian all throughout high school and into my first year of college, so I can still sorta-kinda speak it
- I have a cat named Jig
My Best Posts
These are just a few of my personal favorite posts:
- Discussion: How Do You Remove Books from your TBR?
- Top Three Thursday: Fictional Characters I’d Be Roommates With
- 6 Ways to Organize Your Bookshelf
Questions from Audra
What is one thing you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
Aside from the obvious, like killing my family or friends (or really any person for that matter. I don’t think I have it in me to commit murder), I don’t think I would lick the floor of a dorm bathroom, no matter how much money someone offered me. If there’s one part of dorm life that really made me shudder, it was the thought of what happened on those floors.
What is your favorite book?
Harry Potter is kind of my default answer to this question, just because I adore that series so much. I also feel like that’s a cop-out answer though, so just to change it up, I’ll say The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue is a recent favorite. I haven’t laughed so much or had as much fun reading a book as I did with that one in a long time.
How long has it been your favorite book?
Harry Potter has been my favorite since I was 4 and my mom read me the first book. GGTVAV has been a favorite since January when I first read it.
Who is your biggest inspiration?
I’ve got quite a few authors/professors that I look up to when it comes to writing, but my mom is probably my biggest inspiration in life in general. The stuff that she does for our family (like working endless night shifts or letting us have a pet as kids even though she was allergic to them) is so selfless and done out of love that I’m always looking up to her. Beyond that, she’s just a hilarious, always fun person to be around, and I’ve always said I want to be more and more like her as I get older.
Tea or coffee?
My blog name probably gives this one away, but tea, always. Coffee is okay, but I only drink it maybe once every couple months, while tea is a daily (or two or three time a day) thing for me.
- Mel from A Cosy Reading Blog
- Asha from A Cat, A Book, and A Cup of Tea
- Bea from The Girl Who Writes
- Kayla from Books and Blends
My Questions for My Nominees
- If you could design a ride at Disney World/Disney Land/etc. based on any movie, what movie would it be and what would your ride look like?
- If you could spend the next year as any age (5, 15, 30, 80, whatever), what age would you choose and why?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite knock-knock joke and/or dad joke?
Thanks again to Audra for nominating me! I had a lot of fun answering your questions. To everyone else: I’m curious if there’s anything you wouldn’t do for a million dollars or if you think Harry Potter is a cop-out answer to what’s your favorite book? Let me know in a comment!